What a fun month it's been full of comic books, fashion that Ghostbusters would be proud of and talking about our favourite Halloween movies. I thought it was time to see which creepy cinema the Nerd Burger October sponsors like watching Halloween eve.
Mindi From Oh Rocky
Hi! I'm Mindi and I live right outside of Fort Worth, Texas with my boyfriend and our small menagerie of our fur (and scale) babies! I recently launched my Etsy business Oh Rocky where I sell pinback buttons and more featuring my cute movie inspired illustrations! I also have a blog under the same name that is my outlet for sharing my latest works, daily life, movie stuff, and photography! In addition to my love of film and crafting, few of my other obsessions include Monty Python, Serial Killers, and Reptiles!
1. What is your favourite movie to watch on Halloween? The Exorcist!
Anna From Glitzy Geek Girl
My name is Anna Lee, and I run a blog called GlitzyGeekGirl! I enjoy posting about comic conventions, nerdy fashion trends, and photos of my one-eared cat. You will also find numerous guides and tutorials for cosplaying, hair styles and crafts. I'm very active on social media where I like to share pictures of new games I'm playing, tattoos I'm getting, and other fabulous adventures!
1. What is your favourite movie to watch on Halloween? This Halloween I plan to watch Zombieland! I've been watching The Walking Dead on TV with my mom and she hasn't seen Zombieland yet. I like that it's kind of scary but quirky and fun, too!
I design kapowtastic, super awesome, geeky, comic book inspired jewelry, accessories and man-things! It's full super awesome original pieces!
1. What is your favourite movie to watch on Halloween? Ohh this is a tough one! I LOVE horror films... But... I'm going to have to choose Hocus Pocus! Ha... Takes me back to being little and was always our Halloween movie!
Suzannah From Neon Heartbreaker
We are a handmade fashion brand created by Unicorns, for Unicorns. We believe in being yourself, whoever that colorful person is, and expressing that daily! We are for the people who have their own style and individual fashion sense. The wild ones. People who want a hair accessory that reflects their passions, identity, and even a little piece of their true spirit. People who are bold, unique, colorful...and always a little magical.
1. What is your favourite movie to watch on Halloween? I really love good "old fashion Vampire" (not daylight vampire) movies. Especially cheesy sci-fi twisted Vampire movies like the Underworld Quadrilogy. BUT this Halloween i'm going to re-watch the classic Interview with A Vampire and marvel at Anne Rice's characters for the entire movie!
Vanessa From Nessbow
Oh hai there! I'm Vanessa, a 28-year old geek living in a tiny country town with my two cats: Jellylorum and Ringo. I blog about a wide range of things including cosplay and conventions, cult movies, fashion, vintage style, crafting, geekery, yoga, mental health and self-love. I also run an etsy store, where I sell crocheted and knit goodies with a nerdy edge. I believe in being the best version of yourself, celebrating your kookiness and drowning my worries in a hot pot of tea.
1. What is your favourite movie to watch on Halloween? This is such a difficult question to answer! I adore all things spooky and supernatural and I have a whole stack of Halloween-themed movies that I watch at this time of year. But if I had to choose just one, I would pick The Addams Family. Leaving aside the fact that I have a huge crush on Raul Julia, I like this film because it's witty, it's kooky and it's all about letting your freak flag fly. I love it!
I really wanted to take this time to thank all the amazing sponsors and friends of Nerd Burger. You are such creative and amazing people and I feel so lucky to have you in my life.