- Disney Sleeve: Having started my Disney tattoo over a year ago it is an ongoing nightmare. With news that my tattoo artist is moving overseas it is time to find a new one here in Melbourne.
- Learning to play the Ukulele: So far I have 5 songs that I have learnt in just 3 months. I hope to learn songs from Kiss, The Cure and Madonna just to name a few.
- Remain Vegan: Late 2012 after being vegetarian for over 15 years I decided to take the next step and become Vegan. It has been surprisingly easy and I feel fantastic. I have more energy and am in a better mood then I have ever been.
- Christmas in Japan: It has been 3 years since I saw Tokyo's lights and I have never seen the snow. When Liam and I talked of having our first white Christmas, Japan is where we want to be.
- Learn to sew my own skirts: Having learnt to sew hair-bows in only one night then it shouldn't take me too long, right? I want to make skirts out of vintage bedsheets like My little pony, Strawberry Shortcake and He-man. When I get good enough I'm hoping to sell them on the Nerd Burger online store.
- Get into a Melbourne market: Melbourne is a crazy place for artists. They all converge on this city and are 1000 times more talented then me. When I applied for one last year they informed me that I would be in competition with 42,000 others for only 100 spots. Scary but ever so challenging, and you know how I like a challenge.
- Gossip girl: Every year I try to watch at least 2 completed series in full. Sometimes it's painful like with Gilmore Girls. I feel Gossip Girl however won't be, while looking into Chuck Bass's dreamy eyes.
I hope you all had fantastic New years eves. I spent mine watching Lord of the rings and watching the Fireworks near my apartment with my main squeeze. Happy New Year. May you gain all you dream of.