1. Super cute patients at work like this stray guinea pig. I named him Fernando.
2. The super cute Hello kitty section at Tokuya in the city
3. Having breakfast with a close friend from Canberra when she visits Melbourne and having her tell you she's moving to Melbourne this year.
4. Hanging out in alleys with your friend Britt pretending to be gangsta
5. Having delicious fresh juice dates with Liam at Tropicana.
6. Sausage McKracken hogging the new house I painted for Pickle
7. Sewing a frilly patch I made onto a shirt.
8. The beautiful flower displays on Swanston street
9. Watching my best friend Penny marry the love of her life Kat at Xena con in California via the internet. The photo Penny is holding is of her, her wife and Lucy Lawless (Xena) taken just before the wedding. I don't think I've ever cried as much as I did at that exact moment.
10. Meeting Lucy Knisley my most loved comic book writer and spending the afternoon discovering Melbourne with her. Best day ever. (My eye looks weird because of my accident.)