1.When I first saw the picture of Nina over at Le Fancy Geek wearing this Princess Leia shirt from Red Bubble I flipped out. It combines two of my favourite things. Disney princesses and Star Wars. Look at those cute as a button tauntauns.
2. You nerds know how much I love my 1960's Adam West Batman action. Well thanks to Mattel I can now get Batman, Robin, Catwoman, Riddler, Penguin and Cesar Romero as the Joker all in fully articulated 6" action figures. Yes please.
3. I have had my eye on the art of Brian Rubenacker for many years now. His love of Boston terriers and Star Wars fills my heart with glee. But now he has released an Aquaman and Mera print. I can't wait to get my hands on this king of Atlantis.
4. Black Milk is for skinny people. I have a large butt, one that needs these amazing She-ra and friends leggings from Eat me clothing. These guys have some mega nerd approved leggings at a pretty good price including Galaga, Thundercats and Blanka from Street Fighter.
5. Every time I go to the comic store I get side tracked and forget to pick up Spider-Woman trade one. It is written and illustrated by the rad team of Brian Michael Bendis and Alex Maleev who worked on one of my all time favourite comic books Scarlet (see March comic book roundup video). Next week I am going to finally pick it up. So excited.
6. I have been looking for a new phone cover since my cats ate the ears off my Stitch 3D case two months ago. I think this Marvel Universe case by Daddy Decor is right up my ally.
Which item tickles your fancy? Am I the only one who is going to buy the whole set of Adam West Batman action figures?