We don't have Halloween here in Australia and it makes me uber sad. So I made this shopping list to fill my Halloween void.
1. I have been lusting for this adorable Hello Cavities Twinkle Bat Jumper for nearly a year. I want to wear it with my eyeball skirt.
2. My fave Halloween movie of all time is Hocus Pocus. This rad Hocus Pocus necklace is an exact copy of the VHS art.
3. Every witch needs her evil cat right? Now you can have at least 8 of them on your kawaii cat nails.
4. We don't get candy corn at all in Australia. Every time I go to America I buy bags of these yummy fellows. The faces on these Candy Corn Clips make me smile so much
5. The minute I saw the combination of pastel tye dye and Wednesday Adams I knew I needed this shirt. Tie Dye Wednesday oh man! So rad.
6. I saw a few paper dolls by CrankBunny on the wall in my tattoo studio last week. I fell head over heals. This little spooky paper lady comes with many accessories like a witch hat, cat mask and candy corn.
Which spooky item is your favorite?