1. I have been eyeing off this Bramble plush pillow from the lovely Chubby Turtle for ages. The heart logo on the bottom is perfect for valentines, topped off with that adorable pink bow tie.
2. I have been loving the Red Sonja run by Gail Simone and the cover art done by Stephanie Buscema. It has a real 60's cartoon feel to it and I fell head over invisible jet when I saw this Wonder Woman print.
3. The holy grail of Batman 66' action figures. This set of Real Toys Action figures is so realistic it's as close as I think I'll ever get to hanging out with the real Batman and Robin.
4. I fell in love with the chubby superhero designs of Custom Plus a little while back. This tote fills my heart with joy as I fully agree that Coffee Is Love.
5. Everything about this shirt is awesome. How can you go wrong when you combine candy pink with Daisy Duck. She Inside has be wrapped around their little finger.
So what are you guys up to for valentine's day? The husband and I have ordered ourselves a fancy cake from Mr Nice Guys bakery and we are going to eat the whole thing and watch B Grade Troma and John Water's films like we always do.