Lately I have found myself obsessing over an old favourite of mine. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I watched all of the original 90s movies again recently while eating an entire pizza to myself. Unfortunately I then went online and found way too many radical Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle items to buy.
1. I have always wanted one of the Ninja Turtle costume dresses but it show way too much skin for me to feel comfortable. Lucky for me the rad people at Mighty Fine have released this beautiful costume skater dress. Each design even has a shell on the back and the characters weapon of choice.
2. Now don't blame me if you go to VonTrash jewellery and blow all your money. Not only does she have this amazing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle logo necklace, but Goosebumps and Powerangers as well.
3. By now you guys know what a huge fan of Erin Hunting I am. I fell in love her new Ninja Turtle print with April and Krang as well as our pizza eating turtle pals.
4. I think I now have almost every Yummy You scarf there is. I am obsessed. This wicked pizza scarf will keep your neck warm and match all your Ninja Turtle outfits.
5. It's the middle of winter here in Australia so I need something to wear under my Ninja Turtles dress. This radical leggings from 80's Tees will do just fine.