1. By far my favourite thing on this list is the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers logo necklace in all it's laser cut glory made by Von Trash Jewellery. I have loved Paula's work for many years and I can't wait to proudly wear this logo with pride.
2. I spent a lot of time searching for a backpack of the gang to wear to work when I stumbled upon this vintage tote bag. Not only does it have the original tag still attached, but it comes with all the little Power Rangers in a clear pocket on the front. So magical.
3. Another great vintage item I found was this girls rule Kim and Trini beanie. I love the detail of the white diamonds around the bottom just like the power rangers costumes.
4. I also found radical skater dresses of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. You can choose which ranger you'd like to be. I am going to save up and buy one of each member so depending on my mood, there is a ranger for any occasion.
5. Every Power Ranger needs their spirit animal and Mopher coin. Not every outfit calls for a Mopher belt buckle so where better to proudly display your animal than on your coin necklace. I can not wait to get my yellow ranger Saber-tooth tiger coin.
6. And lastly the item I wish for most in the world is my very own Power Mopher. It comes in a 20th anniversary edition complete with lights, sound and all the members coins. I would wear this every day just in case Rita Repulsa sends any trouble my way.
Remember to always work as a team when battling evil.
It's Morphin Time!