I do one of these birthday wish lists every year as a fun way to catalog my interests at the time and to share some awesome finds with you guys. This year I decided to make the most ludicrous list ever. Money is no object in my fictional fairy land, I am turning 30 after all.
My Birthday Wishlist
1. I saw Ghostbusters for the very first time last year. It changed my life forever. I spend numerous hours each week practicing my Ghost Busting skills, but I just need the proper work gear to become a professional. Nothign would make me happier in the whole world than to get my very own Ghostbusters uniform and working proton pack. I would wear it every day to work and change my name to Janine Melnitz.
2. This incredible Sexy Jeff Golblum shirt has been on my want list for a very long time. I love the pastel colours, it looks so 80s. And so many topless Jeffs. What a hunk!
3. It is not surprise to anyone that at the top of my list is an Adam West 1960s Batman costume, complete with cowl and billowing cape. Another perfect piece to wear to work. It is always fun to dress up as people you idolise, and who knows maybe I can stop a pesky villain or two.
4. What would go better with an Adam West costume than a super realistic Burt Ward Robin doll from Sideshow collectables. I was very very lucky to receive the Adam West doll last year and he is my pride and joy. Imagine the adventures those two can go on, battling the dastardly Penguin from my very own living room.
5. You all know how much I like leggings. True fact- I do not own a pair of pants apart from my pyjama pants. I found these beautiful Kevin Bacon leggings last week and they have been filling my every free thought ever since. I find Kevin hilarious, especially when paired with breakfast food.
6. And finally my holy grail of statues the Sideshow collectables She Hulk statue designed by one of my favourite comic book artists Adam Hughes. She stands a huge 16 inches tall and is very detailed. From the wrinkles in her clothes to her classic pin up facial expressions, I have wanted this statue for as long as I can remember. I have only seen her one time in real life, and I didn't buy her and have regretted it ever since.
Believe it or not I turn 30 on the 1st of September. It is so overwhelming to think about. People keep asking me if i'm doing anything thing big for my 30th. A party? Something I've never done before? But the truth is I hate parties, and while there was a time I was thinking about baring my behind to a stranger from a car (Mooning is something I have never done) I know I won't do it. Instead I am going to spend the day doing what I love. Hanging out with my husband, eating cake, playing skill testers and going op shopping.
I hope you are all having a wonderful week, it's so exciting to know spring is just around the corner.