- Learnt to play magic and D&D
- Found out I suffer from anxiety
- Got drawn by James Kochalka
- Got a tattoo of James Kochalka
- MC'd the Homecooked comics festival
- Went on RRR and ABC radio
- Started making Scooby Doo videos for DC Comics
- Cosplayed Shazam and Tank Girl
- Started collecting cassette tapes and VHS
- Celebrated 12 years with Liam
- Met Linda Larkin the voice of Jasmine
- Met Molly Ringwald
- Celebrated reaching over 10,000 YouTube subscribers
- Met/got obsessed with Auntie Donna
- Got more fan mail and met more fans than ever before
- Ran WICFEST
- Met Hope Larson
- Saw Paul Dini give a Q&A
- Wore a Proton Pack
- Got BFF bracelets with a friend
- Celebrated the ASWCC second birthday
- Went to Tokyo
- Went to Spank, 6% Doki Doki and Galaxxy
- Went to Tokyo Disney and went on a rollercoaster
- Read a lot of Manga
- Started watching Anime
- Sat in the 66' Batmobile dressed as Robin
- Strengthened my friendships
- Fell in love with Horror movies again thanks to the Blair With remake
- Met James O' Barr creator of The Crow
- Ended toxic friendships
- Saw the Mystery Machine twice
- Got my toy holy grail- Fantastic Flowers
- Saw The Greasy Strangler and met Elizabeth Derazzo
- Learnt how to screen print
- Ended 3 years of doing pull lists every week
2016 was the craziest year I think I have ever had. I had more opportunities than ever to try new things. From appearing on radio, MCing a comic book festival, screen printing and learning to play magic the gathering. I worked hard with Liam and it paid off being asked to join the team at DC Comics making videos and running the Women in comics festival with the ASWCC.
I also wanted to improve my private life spending more time with friends and loved ones and discovering and old version of myself I had long lost.
My love for horror and VHS returned after seeing the remake of the Blair Witch and found out that I love Manga and Anime especially My Love Story.
Our trip to Tokyo, Japan was incredible. We met so many rad people, bought way to many toys and drunk so much coffee enjoying each others company.
But the biggest thing was reaching 10,000 subscribers on YouTube and finding out just how many of you care about what we do. I got to meet so many of you this year which always makes me so so so happy. I love receiving your fan mail and art. I feel so lucky to be able to do what I do every day. Thank you for supporting what we do.
2016 was truly incredible.
2017 is going to have to work really hard at trying to top this incredible year.